Saturday, October 10, 2015

Welcome

Hey, everyone. I've decided to expand my writing horizons a little bit and thought I'd start a blog. I'm hoping to generate more traffic for the articles I write for East Niagara Post as well as to get the creative juices flowing with new writing. At the very beginning, there will likely be quite a few re-posts from East Niagara Post. Don't you worry, though. I have a list of things that I will be writing about and posting here in the very near future.

As this is really something new for me, please have patience as I figure this out. Once I get into a groove of writing, there will probably be a steady stream of updates. However, with four children and a wife needing my attention as well, there will probably be moments that I don't update as often as I would like. Please keep checking the blog. I promise you it will be worthwhile.

Yes, being Bacon is a super power.
Please feel free to comment on anything. The only rules? No politics and no name calling. If you can't make your argument without resorting to denigrating your opponent, then you have no place here. This is civil discourse only.

I have a lot of interests, and if I read/see something that grabs my attention, it may find its way here. This is especially true if it's related to history, live music, books, or hockey. In fact, you may find a lot of posts here about our local hockey team, Lockport Express. If you're interested in following that team even closer, follow me on Twitter at @hippieboy73 or  Scott @EastNiagaraPost.

My first post will be a re-post from ENP -- a review of The Wife, the Maid & the Mistress by Ariel Lawhon. Since the author will be visiting the Lockport Public Library on October 27th, I figured I might be able to generate more interest in the event.

Have fun reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment