Sunday, October 11, 2015

My Next Vacation

We're always looking for a new place to take a vacation. After reading the news this morning, I think I've finally figured out where we should go -- Zurich.

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/a-true-book-lovers-hotel-in-zurich-121614300.html

I live for books, so to see a hotel that has 33,000 books neatly arranged in floor-to-ceiling bookshelves makes me want to book tickets now. Add the fact that this was also a brewery and we're truly ready for our first European vacation.

I would guess that we wouldn't take the girls to Switzerland. Our 20th anniversary is only two years away. Maybe a second honeymoon?

Wendy doesn't like books or beer like I do, but this room is called "The Wine Library." I think she might find some European wines to make her trip that much better. And she's with me. That should be worth it all by itself, right?

If anyone gets a chance to check this place out before I do, let me know how awesome it is. I bet I could get a lot of interesting reviews from those bookshelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment