Thursday, October 15, 2015

We Need a Little Christmas

The notice went up today at the Palace Theater about which people made it into the holiday show, Scrooge: The Musical.  Thank you to whomever posted it, because my children have been driving me insane asking me to refresh the page 3 or 4 times a minute. Three of my daughters, Patience, Corliss, and Josephine will be in the children's ensemble.  Patience and Corliss both did the same show last year, and little Jo decided that this would be her year.


I'm not a big fan of Christmas, much to the chagrin of my good pal George Root III (he'd like Christmas celebrations to last all year). However, as a season ticket holder at the Palace, and the fact that two of my kids were in it, I went to see Scrooge last year for the first time. It was a really well done show and perfect for the holiday season.

So, if you want to see a great local show and three-quarters of the Bacon girls performing, stop by the Historic Palace Theater in Lockport. The show dates are December 4-6, 2015. It's also my birthday weekend, so stop over to Row B on Saturday night to say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment