Saturday, October 10, 2015

Lockport Express vs Maine Wild

The Lockport Express Junior team is back in action this afternoon at 4pm. I will be live tweeting what action I can cull from the Pointstreak website. The team is participating in the Fall Showcase in New Hampshire. The Winter Showcase will take place in Lockport at the Cornerstone CFCU Arena January 28-31, 2016.

If you want to follow the Express action, follow me on Twitter @hippieboy73. In the meantime, if you're interested to see what George Root and I do each week for East Niagara Post and the Lockport Express, check out this week's episode of "Catching Up With the Lockport Express." It features the brotherly duo, Austin and Devin Kasperek.



If you would like to see the rest of the videos we have done, please feel free to visit the East Niagara Post YouTube page:  https://www.youtube.com/user/EastNiagaraPost/videos

Game time today is at 4pm as they take on Maine Wild. Tomorrow morning at 9;20, the team takes on Northeast Generals. Again, I will be live tweeting what I can glean from the Pointstreak site. Maybe I should subscribe to Fast Hockey? In the meantime, check out @hippieboy73 and @EastNiagaraPost on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment